Browning Gold 3.5" $525 w/pics

Discussion in 'Shotguns, Shotgunning, Ballistics & "Shooter's Tal' started by twinmotors, Oct 1, 2005.

1. twinmotors

twinmotors New Member

<P>For Sale: I am the original owner of this Browning Gold Hunter 12ga. with box and choke tubes.&nbsp;It will take up to a 3.5" shell. I have waterfowled with it for the last several years and it had camo clad on it to protect it. The gun has some small&nbsp;scuffs in the wood from use Nothing too bad though the clear finish is not broke. The barrel length is 28" On a scale of 1 to 10, I would call it an&nbsp;8 as for condition. I am located in Ashtabula county, Ohio and My Cell # 440-477-5730 or email me at <A href="mailto:[email protected]" target=_blank target=_blank>[email protected]</A> If you never shot a Gold you will love the lack of impact on your shoulder. I like them so much I also have one in a 20ga. but it's not for sale.</P>

2. scauper

scauper New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Twinmotors,</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I have had a Brn Gld Htr 3 1/2" 28" w/ct's since 2000 season......the gun fits me probably better than any I have ever owned....it shoots everything from 1 oz Steel #7 loads thru the 3 1/2" roman candles, Steel, Matrix &amp; hevi shot.&nbsp; I shoot mostly 3" 1 1/2 oz TM or Hevi shot 3" 1 1/2 oz loads....the 2 3/4" 1 3/8 oz loads TM loads are real sweet shooters.&nbsp; Probably the softest shooting gun I have ever owned.&nbsp; Haven't shot any slugs through it though.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Just curious why you want to get rid of yours?&nbsp; I shot mine this summer with 1 oz #8 lead shot and went through 8 boxes without a hitch.&nbsp; Are you having problems with it functioning or does it not fit you and you can't shoot it for sh*%?&nbsp; </P>

3. twinmotors

twinmotors New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">I have two other Gold Hunters...Like you I think they are best thing around. One is a 20ga. and the other is also a 3.5 but with a 26" barrel. I prefer the 26" barrel for the type hunting I do. So I figured I would sell the one with the 28" barrel and maybe pick up a 20ga. O/U for skeet shooting or something. Possible even take the money and put it toward the $900 compartment door on my coach I just smashed! </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Here are a couple of pics if you click below. </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P>

4. twinmotors

twinmotors New Member

<P>The gun is still for sale and would make a nice X-mas present from your wife!!</P>