Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2016 TRACKER GRIZZLY® 1654 MVX Sportsman and now we are trying to fit the boat with a boat blind. After doing some research we are leaning towards a 2xl (14') Banded Axe Boat blind. Does anyone own or have hunted out of this blind. Looking for your opinion or advice on this blind.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have the xl axe blind on a grizzly 1648, I love the blind! It is plenty big enough! I have hunted 4 guys in it! 3 and a dog! 2 a dog and a grill! Only thing I suggest is add grass kits to break it up

·
Registered
134 Posts
I will add it's kinda a pain to get up and down by yourself but after a few times you will get the hang of it. If u want to come see mine dm me we can work something out

·
Registered
198 Posts
Great looking boats!!!! Just curious, (I have a small jon boat and kayak - i've never really hunted lakes bigger than LaDue) is a boat this size big enough for the big lake, or is the set-up for something more like Mosquito?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I hunt mine on all central Ohio lakes and have had it in some sketchy situations. I have a 25 hp on it and the only thing I would do is beef up horsepower. Had a few times where the motor struggled against high wind and waves with a loaded boat. But none the less I have made it back every time.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hope not have too many friends that have had trouble with their trackers including mine. Quick google search will give you enough to read for a month. They won't do the big water unfortunately. Good luck in your ventures.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Wow, wouldn't want try busting ice in that boat.:mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts