Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<P>&nbsp; Fished out of Ashtabula Sunday morning, 3 tickets by 12:30. Caught several spikes and lost 4 big walleye at the boat. Also caught 2 steelhead and lost 2 steelies. We fished the 42-07/ 80-46 line,(73ft.). Big <A href="mailto:dipsies#[email protected],#[email protected]" target=_blank>dipsies#[email protected],#[email protected]</A> <A href="mailto:and#1/[email protected]" target=_blank>and#1/[email protected]</A>. All small stingers,Copper watermelon was best but fish hit all colors!! Great weather&amp;great fishing!!</P>

·
Registered
225 Posts
<P>That is a big a$$ brown. Probably a PA stocker that made it into the lake out of one of the riverw.</P> <P>That is a trophy, I hope you guys didn't eat it. Although Browns are mighty Tasty....</P>

·
AKA Yo Daddy
12,215 Posts
<P>definitly a nice brown. pretty rare in erie.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P>

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<P>&nbsp; You know I could have swore that was a brown!! I've done a lot of trout fishing in PA and alot of steelhead fishing in elk and never seen a fish like that one. I just thougt I was crazy thinking that was a brown but thanks for the confirmation!!</P>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts