Appalachian Stove

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Bshive, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Bshive

Bshive Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">I have a buddy that is selling his Appalachian stove.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">The dimensions are <FONT face=Arial>27 1/2 wide, 24 tall.&nbsp; The stove is in excellent condition and works like it's brand new.&nbsp; It has a 300 cfm blower on it and is double wall construction. They sell for $1800 brand new.&nbsp; He is asking $300.00 and will meet the buyer half way.&nbsp; Item is located in Cincinnati, OH. See attached picture.</FONT></P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px"><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px"><FONT face=Arial>Contact Dan at: <STRONG>513.317.2600</STRONG>&nbsp;</FONT></P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px"><FONT face=Arial>Couldn't get his email to&nbsp;post properly, but you can email any questions to me and I will forward them on.</FONT></P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px"><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px"><FONT face=Arial>Thanks</FONT></P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P>