Any1 have time to hunt on a Waterfowl Team ( 3-4?)

Discussion in 'Hunting Equipment' started by tommywaterfowl, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

[​IMG]There's is no Sky Busting, or get yelled at, ( ha,ha, Your not making the Rules, Count Yourself out, I didn't spend Money, n Time to go Backwards in Life, The Team that will Hunt with me Will Obey All Wildlife Laws, n Follow All Ethnical Rules, ( Some from time to time will call the shots, but I Truelly enjoy calling the Shots, no time for Sky Busting, Hell-No... ) Not when A True-Real Waterfowl Hunter :)('-: Like My Team n I, We will have the Honkers Landing 3Yards n walking around us, n our Hearts will b Racing, ( Ask any Wannabe that wud Wanna do this??? N What do You think??? So keep Sky Busting n My Boys n I will Study them Geese n Pick out Which 1s We Truelly want, n to Smile like we 1nce did as little Boys, allowing our Live Decoys to leave, "Because even though We Love to Pull the Trigger, or Jerked the Trigger Sorta-Speak, We Respect n Truelly Love those Awsome Birds ( Alive in all their Beauty, n their Very Awsome Music that they produce, n We weigh that with how they Taste n we Do What We were Born to do, HARVEST:)(-: TAKE- EM- BOYZ!!! [​IMG] for every1 true Waterfowl Hunters, there r 10 more of them guys out there on the 1st day, I Hunt the 1st day n 2nd n on n on on on then on to the January 31st I take the Bad days n the Good days n put them in a Mixing Bowl n what does Waterfowler get??? [​IMG] There is Not1Bad day, We Gave it what We had [​IMG]Had to add a pic of a Real Waterfowl Hunter, a Treeing Walker Coonhound ( Rebel ) he Sure Loved to get them Birds :)

;)

2. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

Remember what I said about AVIAN Xs Turkey at 7Yards Slipper at this 6yard, BarkJob, Muzzle Blast, 1/4Strut Jake 7yards, at 7:25am on the April 28th 2016 1 tries to mount my Breeder AVIAN X Hen Decoy LCD, n this Tommy proceeded to whip my AVIAN Jake's butt, n I was so afraid, I put my 935 With Pattrmernmaster n 3.5"Nitro Turkey 6" to left on Right side of Toms head, I didn't want to Deflate AVAIN, I shot n ran of of being just in the Bush, with Native Grass hangn all around me from my Blind Making Skills, I grabbed Turkeys Legs n yep just as I thought I Muzzle Blasted him, n made his 1 Eye explode with Red... I ran back maybe 5yards remembering a Tree n hit Turkey 1 time with a Piece of Branch, filled out the Tag. Thanks Fred ZINK you r my Real Friend. 24Lb 11"Beard, 1 1/4""Spur, a True Prize of ( Killdeere Plains )[​IMG]hope you all like[​IMG] Awsome rite?? :) n then on April 30th I finds myself with another tag, n a Piece of Burlap in the same field but on down more to the South, n this time when waiting that last minute out, ( Patients is the key to Virture or Success 11:05 a Kluck n a Sharp Purr, n STOP, n at 11:25am what I heard Gobbling n Calling came in at my set at 10Yards n after 5minutes of Watching a Cackling Vicious Beating Ass Party, I goes to get my Camo 935 out this time n my Gun gets pinned n I try to get out quick n quietly n OMG Turkey Eye Binoculars fixed on me, n I gets gun out n he runs 30yards n Stopped for a Pic, n I said Leave him alone n Pointed at Jake n layed him down at 7Yards, see in pic Turkey in pic 3 Yards away from AVIAN Jake, n Shotguns a foot n half from Decoy) 7Yards[​IMG]Lets Get Off the Couch, n Lets Go Hunting...

3. JD6400

JD6400 Member

Tommy,you are one awesome dude!!!!!And what a great looking dog!!!!!Jim

4. ducky152000

ducky152000 Active Member

Wow! wish i could pile em up like that. Awesome job! that walker sure looks like he is choppin awesome! bet he never slick trees.

5. JD6400

JD6400 Member

Brock,prolly Lone Pine breeding....no way they tree slick...Jim

6. ducky152000

I just cant believe you are not with fred zink yet. Im sure he would be honored to have you a part of his team. Forget trying to make your own team. Get with the BEST! Maybe we will see you on avian x tv next season or winning the world goose calling contest.

7. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

My Dream for real wud b to Hunt n b a Part of Fred ZINK Awsome Team, I can hold Under Pressure, n follow orders, I'd never take a Job with the Duck Commanders, I do like some of their Hunting Videos, but they r not much on my favorite Bird of them all, the Awsome Honkers, n Fred ZINK is the #1GooseMan, amen!!!

8. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

WATERFOWL UNLIMITED...[​IMG] ( I sure do Advertise for Fred ZINK ) I don't get paid for it, just trying to show other Waterfowlers that this is the Best Decoy n I've used the rest n Do Prefer the Best #1) try n compare for Yourself[​IMG]

9. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

Wanted to Add a couple more pics, will see a few smiles[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Spooney

Spooney New Member

Fred has backed doored many of his prostaffers after they took him hunting on on private land that they have had sole permission on for years. There are numerous stories of this throughout other forums. For this reason I do not and never will use his products. Sometimes supporting the local talent isn't all it's cracked up to be.

In his defense, this was many years ago.

11. ROSEBUD

ROSEBUD Member Lifetime Supporter

Heard this same stuff about 10 years ago and will never buy his products!

12. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

Well whatever, I use his Calls n Decoys n his Decoys r the better Mousetrap, I've Used them all.

13. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

I also add Fred ZINK is my Real FRIEND, He's not fake like alotta You Piece of Shot MouthRunners, still I say to You get the Hell off my page its not for you, it's for non Trashy ads People, some1 you will Prolly never b by Spooney, piece of ****...

14. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

Just like 1 Hunter said, others r just Jelous they r married n can't buy AVIAN Xs ) I'm a Single man, n I don't need any n no Women telling me what to do, will that said I'm gonna b Hunting Come September1st-January31st n of we get to Hunt Honkers next Spring like they r talken imma be out there Callin em in to there Final Landing, I don't need any extra Boat Anchors... ( NO REST TILL IM DEAD, HECK NO) :thumbup::D n You Children saying you heard Fred ZINK doing Wrong, r You people stupid??? You r just Jealous of my Friend, You stupid SOBs need to take a True look in the Mirror at Yourselves, I know you r doing Stupid ****, Shooting b4 or after posted time, Poaching or anything Unlawful, you r the Same people that calls the GameWarden *******s, I tell the Wildlife Officers that I ready appreciate you and your job, the Wildlife Cannot Protect itself from Piece of Craps, for all the Stupid People get a real life instead of being fake n Worrieng about some1 Wanting a Group of Good Guys to Hunt with, I never told you bout me. Being shot while Hunting by a suppose to b friend, he pointed my gun at me n pulled trigger, ( because he was playing games, n shot me in the Foot, once again you trashy Bastard poke fun **** eatters grow the hell up, ( again I hate game players, need to put you all in a Boat n Blow you Up, so no more Good non game players get Hurt[​IMG] Fred ZINK is my True Real Friend, I truelly respect Fred ZINK ? ? ? Do you know why even though he maybe Ritch, he Treats me with Awesome Respect something you Game players needs to read up about, [​IMG]

15. Ragtime

Ragtime Active Member

BAHAHAHAHAHA

The only thing I understood was your friend shot you!!!!! Nice touch Picasso

16. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

He was my friend until he gamed with me 3 times n I Shot him in the face with my .45cal CVA Colonial Pistol 8yards with no Bullet, ( he cut me the 1st time with my New Smith n Wesson knife, Shot 20gauge next to my head for a Ringing eardrum... ) the day I shot him in the face was the day I ended our Friendship, ?? Why I ask again ?? Why so many worthless trashy people wanna Play games??? I'm not talking bout Solitary or playing with a Dogs Red Rocket, I'm talking bout shooting beside some1 head or Poking fun at Some1 ( I might have a Chicken Wing for a Left Arm, but I'm more truesting then some1 coming at me n Them Worrying about me Looking for a few People to Hunt... 1 day you will play a game with the wrong person, ( n you r gonna regret that you was EVER a gameplayer, if you don't want to hunt with me, stay outta my Posting, Some people r real in this world, there r people in this World that are real n just like me r Offended by Trashy people who wanna play games... God Bless the good Hunters n the Hell with the Gamerz[​IMG]

17. ducky152000

I personally dont no mr. zink. I only met him one time at his shop and he didnt even say hi. he was too busy with production with walt and fafa. jimmy wren gave me a tour and seemed like a good guy. but who realy knows. a half hour isnt realy enough time to know someone. I have always wondered, if fred was such a great guy and great to work with. why have so many left. the hundnall brothers, big sean, jimmy wren. seems odd to me. I actually do use a few zink calls. I have a COD and is a great call and i still run a LM and SR1 from time to time. but tend to use molt gear calls more than anything anymore.

18. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

I'm talked to Fred a few times, I use to hunt across road from his Marsh on Route2 n Darsh Rd, n I have talked to him a few times at his Shop, 1 time he called for lunch n talked with me for at least 25 minutes into his Lunch, he talked to me with the Utmost Respect, Fred ZINK is a Awsome 4Real Awsome man, n Jimmy Wren, n Walt Gabbert, n the Hudnal Brothers Clay n Field, why? Did Big Sean, n Hudnal Brothers leave? Bigger n Better things what stupid person don't know why Field Hudnal left ZINK Calls? Any1 want to tell him? ( well I will ? Who do you think Field Proven Calls is ? Field Hudnal, he left ZINK Calls to Build his Buissness or Empire, n Big Sean Mann? He Made his own Buissness, n yes Field Hudnal is like Browning when he worked for Remington, he separated for a Bigger Piece of his Own Pie...[​IMG]

19. ducky152000

Haha yes i know who is owners of field proven calls. Your little mind may want to think everything has been peaches and cream with zinks employees but i think you are sadly mistaken. Thank you for making this site have some life to it again!

20. Spooney

Spooney New Member

Has Fred ever showed up and set up a booth at any of the Bootcamps? I do not recall ever seeing him there. You think he would want to make an appearance at his states show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.