Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any fishing junkies taking advantage of this mild weather? Have heard of decent perch and walleye catches around Huron/Catawba. Winterized motor but giving serious thoughts to firing up, then just re-winterizing. Sixty degrees and sunny for this coming Saturday!!!! Ice fishing doesn't look to promising this year all you hard water junkies!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Been trolling Cleveland for walleye's. It's been hit and miss, but my son finished second in the Fall Brawl with a 12.2 pound eye...

·
slapshot
1,168 Posts
i'm planning on going saturday

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My son got a text yesterday from one of his buddies. Had a one man ticket of hawgs from the weekend caught very near to the Catawba State park pier casting blue/chrome HJ's right after dark. The kid's ready to put down the gun and pick up the rod! Might take a ride up the weekend.

·
8,916 Posts
My son got a text yesterday from one of his buddies. Had a one man ticket of hawgs from the weekend caught very near to the Catawba State park pier casting blue/chrome HJ's right after dark. The kid's ready to put down the gun and pick up the rod! Might take a ride up the weekend.
hmmmmm, heading up that way tomorrow......

·
1 more pass? No Way!
9,404 Posts
I know two die hard duck chasers who've traded the gun for the rod this week. The migration is that sloooow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts