Allegheny National Forest??

Discussion in 'Ohio Gobbler Hunting' started by deeg1502, May 18, 2005.

1. deeg1502

deeg1502 New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">I'm curious to know if anyone has ever hunted turkeys in this forest. I'm going there for memorial day weekend and will hunt friday and saturday the last two days of Pennsylvanias season. If anyone know anything or knows of someone who could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and GOD bless!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">David Ellis</P>

2. ToledoDean

ToledoDean New Member

<P>I was just there this past Sat, Sun, and Monday. I heard 6 different birds on Sat. Shot a jake but lost him. Sunday scouting I only heard 2, And only heard 2 on Monday.</P> <P>Where are you going? What county and town?</P>

3. Borderjumper

Borderjumper Member

<P>Heading to Crawford county on Saturday. Hopefully I've got the birds figured out. Passed on last week since the weather guys said 80% chance of thunderstorms. ha, it was clear and sunny until after 2 o'clock. Last time I listen to them. Good luck and post up pictures of those pa birds.</P>

4. deeg1502

deeg1502 New Member

<P>Well I'm going up for memorial day weekend will hunt friday and saturday. I'm staying inside of cook forest, but will drive up to the forest. I will not have anytime to scout. I really don't know where I'm going to hunt until i recieve a map from the the Allegheny national forest office. If any of you could help me out with an area that would be greatly appreciated. Also if your down that weekend, let me know and we could possibly double team a turkey. </P>

5. deeg1502

deeg1502 New Member

ToledoDean I left you a private message. let me know what your plans are for this weekend up on the Allegheny National forest. I'll be there this thrusday and will hunt friday and saturday. Take care and let me know what you're going to do.