9MM SEMI-AUTO HANDGUN MAKE OFFER OR TRADE!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by RegisteredNurse, Jun 21, 2005.

1. RegisteredNurse

RegisteredNurse Active Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">HI, I HAVE A INTERARMS STAR 30M 9MM HANDGUN FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR BENELLI SBE1 ADVANTAGE TIMBER SLUG BARREL. IT IS A FULL SIZE SEMI-AUTO HANDGUN IN NEAR PERFECT CONDITION. I AM THE ONLY OWNER, AND BOUGHT IT BRAND NEW!! I HAVE THE ORIGINAL CARRY CASE, AND ALL DOCUMENTS THAT CAME WITH THE GUN.&nbsp;I HAVE THE 1 FACTORY 15 ROUND&nbsp;MAGAZINE THAT CAME WITH THE GUN,&nbsp;AND 1 FACTORY 15 ROUND&nbsp;MAGAZINE THAT I PURCHASED LATER FOR $150.00 THAT IS STILL IN THE FACTORY PACKAGING. I ALSO HAVE 3 PROMAG 10 ROUND MAGAZINES W/&nbsp;(LIFETIME WARRANTY), AND 2 UNCLE MIKE SIDEKICK HOLSTERS THAT WILL GO WITH THE PACKAGE SALE. ONE IS A BEHIND THE BACK HOLSTER, AND ONE VERTICAL SHOULDER HOLSTER. BOTH FIT THE 30M PERFECTLY. THE REASON I AM SELLING IS I AM FAIRLY&nbsp;SMALL, AND WENT TO A SMALLER FIREARM FOR CCW.&nbsp;THE 30M IS NOT&nbsp;THAT BIG, BUT IT WAS KIND OF HARD TO CONCEAL ON MY PERSON.&nbsp;THIS HANDGUN IS BARELY BROKEN IN!! WRITE ME TO MAKE OFFER EITHER THROUGH OHIOWATERFOWLER OR <A href="mailto:[email protected]" target=_blank target=_blank>[email protected]</A> !! WILL SEPARATE IF CONFRONTED WITH GOOD DEAL!!&nbsp;I CAN SEND PICTURES IF NEEDED.&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">ALSO: IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A BRAND NEW 14K GOLD&nbsp;ENGAGEMENT RING&nbsp;WITH&nbsp;A .27 CARAT DIAMOND&nbsp;ON A BEAUTIFUL&nbsp;MOUNT&nbsp;THAT I WILL BE WILLING TO TRADE OR SELL. EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR OFFERS!!</P>WILL MAKE GREAT ANNIVERSARY GIFT!!

2. RegisteredNurse

RegisteredNurse Active Member

<P><STRONG>GUN SOLD !!! </STRONG></P>