Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

49th Annual All Breed Winners Trial

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Elingler 
#1 ·
#6 ·
It was a great day. Thanks to everyone that made this happen. Congrats to all the dogs and handlers that placed.

My puppy Lily pulled a 3rd place in a very tough puppy class.

#7 ·
Nice looking pup. The owner, not so much! How nice for Dwight Gregory's family to join us for an evening of fellowship and remembrance. Lots of tears, but lots of laughter also. I hope this helps with the healing process for everyone who still mourns over Dwight's tragic and untimely passing. For all the "Team Cold Creek" guys, I hope you are pleased with our clubs effort in recognizing our friend, Dwight Gregory, at this years All Breed Invitational Winner's trial. He had to be smiling down when my son Johnny's name got called in gun dog flushing with one of his K & T Gun dogs!

#9 ·
Nice looking pup. The owner, not so much! How nice for Dwight Gregory's family to join us for an evening of fellowship and remembrance. Lots of tears, but lots of laughter also. I hope this helps with the healing process for everyone who still mourns over Dwight's tragic and untimely passing. For all the "Team Cold Creek" guys, I hope you are pleased with our clubs effort in recognizing our friend, Dwight Gregory, at this years All Breed Invitational Winner's trial. He had to be smiling down when my son Johnny's name got called in gun dog flushing with one of his K & T Gun dogs!
Mike it met and exceeded everyone expectations the way the club honored Dwight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.