4-0 and looking really good

Discussion in 'Sports' started by duck rookie, Oct 5, 2015.

1. duck rookie

duck rookie Well-Known Member

2. SteveinCanton

SteveinCanton Member

This must be the Groundhog Day post. Every year they look like the team to beat in September, then the ginger starts getting cold around week 6 and your head coach starts to choke. Good luck

3. duck rookie

On the surface I would agree but this year seems different. I've never seen Dalton with such confidence, heck he even did the old "first down" hand gesture Sunday. The D is devouring people and the O line is offering protection that most QBs fantasize about. If they could stop getting the yellow hankies thrown it would help.

I know only time will truly tell but I told my wife that they may be the best Cincy team I've ever seen.

d r

4. jmschreck1

jmschreck1 Active Member

DR,

as a Browns fan I can't root for Pittspuke or Suckitmore but I can root for Paul Browns' second team the Bengals. People don't talk about it but probably the worst thing to ever happen to the Browns is when Modell bought the team and essentially chased Paul Brown out of Cleveland. Cleveland only won one more title after he left and that was still largely with the talent that Brown had accumulated in Cleveland. It's just a shame for you guys that his son has been such a tight wadded moron or you would have had better football over the long haul.

5. duck rookie

I agree! It took him a looooong time to figure out that you have to spend $$$ to make $$$$$$$$.

d r