Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">Have a really nice little 12' Elgin aluminum vee-hull boat for sale. 2 factory bench seats with a little stool added in the bow to hold a third person if needed. In great shape,includes a nice set of oars.Make a great little Metzgers or marsh rig. Throw it in the back of the truck and go............</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">$200 takes it........</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">Hit my p.m or call me at 419-283-2535</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">Thanks, Rich</P>

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<P>Jake, </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">When do you want to pick it up?????Give me a call and we can make plans. You won't be disappointed with it for the money.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; __styleDocument: [object]">Rich</P>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts