12' deep v for sale

Discussion in 'Boats and Blinds' started by Duckdude, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Duckdude

Duckdude AKA Yo Daddy

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">i am selling my 12 foot deep v duck boat. no trailer but the boat is very light and can easily be loaded into a truck by one person. boat has a new camo job and 30 lb thrust min kota that has been used 2 times. great boat for hunting the inland marshes such as metzger. i will include a pic this evening. also has a swivel folding seat in the front. asking $350.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">chris</P>

2. eyecatcher

eyecatcher Active Member

<P>Ill trade you a Krieghoff K80, older style, but still in great shape!&nbsp; Got it at a garage sale in Downtown Toledo.&nbsp; I cant use it cause its only got one shot. I cant hit anything with only one. Would you consider it, ill throw in $100??</P>

3. Duckdude

Duckdude AKA Yo Daddy

<P>haha hittin the sauce right when you got off work aye? talked to that kid about your old boat. i am meeting him in mansfield.</P>

4. Duckdude

Duckdude AKA Yo Daddy

<P>here are the pics.......</P>

5. GOFISH

GOFISH Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">What are the limits for the boat?( weight, people,hp)</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I have been wanting to get a 14ft deep v but can't seem to find one in my price range. I may consider this. Where is the boat also? Thanks Stu</P>

6. Duckdude

Duckdude AKA Yo Daddy

<P>boat is in maumee. i know the hp rating is 7.5 and the max persons on board is 3. as for the weight i will have to go check. the platform and pedistal seat opens up a lot of room for gear. </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">chris</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">419-509-6842</P>

7. Duckdude

Duckdude AKA Yo Daddy

<P>max weight is 530 lbs and width is 4 feet.</P>

8. WEBFOOTII

WEBFOOTII New Member

Do you still have it &nbsp;

9. Duckdude

Duckdude AKA Yo Daddy

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">i still have it</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">419-509-6842</P>

10. WEBFOOTII

WEBFOOTII New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Want it ink in the high without trolling motor email me your bottom line thinkin high $200s</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Will pick up saturday</P>

11. WEBFOOTII

WEBFOOTII New Member

What is the bottom price you will take with no&nbsp; Trl mtr.&nbsp; Email me

12. Duckdude

Duckdude AKA Yo Daddy

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">boat is sold. thanks ow!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">chris</P>