Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
You end up finding a 10?

Curious why you like T shot. I get more cripples with that shot. I just bought some #2 Remington 1500gps.

Just got mine dipped. Can't wait to get it out. Going to use it for late season geese and my gobbler gun when watching fields.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Hope you have better luck with the gold 10 than I did. I had one and it was junk which is why I have SP 10 now. After a few years my browning would hardly fire. Browning CS sucks too. They wouldn't help me.

·
1 more pass? No Way!
9,404 Posts
Hope you have better luck with the gold 10 than I did. I had one and it was junk which is why I have SP 10 now. After a few years my browning would hardly fire. Browning CS sucks too. They wouldn't help me.
What was it doing or not doing?

Was the spring action tube located in the stock kept clean? That's the number one issue with cycling issues on golds and silvers.

·
1 more pass? No Way!
9,404 Posts
I always had good experience with the 12 gauge and t shot. But I'm curious to see how it shoots out my gun and choke combo
I have had good luck using T shot as a 2nd and 3rd shot, BUT it takes a fairly open construction to get even patterns. The tendency with the big steel like that is bridging and flyers. IC or LM is best imo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.